||Lost Wax Casting,Investment Casting
||Stainless Steel,304 316 2205 etc
||Casting+CNC machining+Surface treatment
||Polishing,Sand Blasting,Plating,Galvanized, Spray-Paint,etc
||Thickness>6mm, Length<1000mm, Weight:0.1kg-100kg
||Used in marine hardware
* Hardware tools
* Sanitary fittings
* Pharmaceutical industry
* Medical instruments
* Safety equipment
* Gas industry
1. TOOL MAKING
A wax injection mold is designed and built to produce castings per customer specifications.
2. WAX PRODUCTION
A wax pattern is produced from the wax injection mold.
3. PATTERN ASSEMBLY
Wax patterns are attached to gating system by hot knife.
4. SHELL MAKING
The pattern assembly is dipped into a ceramic slurry, coated with a refractory material and dried. The process is repeated until the desired thickness and strength is achieved.
Using regulated steam pressure, an autoclave melts and remove the wax from the ceramic shells.
6. SHELL PREHEAT
High temperature ovens cure and preheat the ceramic shells before pouring.
Pre-heated Ceramic cavities are poured with the molten metal.
8. KNOCK OUT
The ceramic shell is removed by vibration knocking and the cluster is cleaned.
9. CUT OFF
Castings are cut off from the gating system.
10. MACHINING,SURFACE FINISH,AND INSPECTION
After cut off and gate removal, all secondary finishing operations are performed. Each casting is inspected according to customer specifications and requirements.
We specialize in turning, drilling, tapping, and a variety of other machining capabilities to offer a complete product.
With these in-house turning capabilities,We also can quote your bar stock requirements, which complements
our investment casting line.
Why Choose Us
· Expert engineering and design assistance
· Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
· ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
· TS16949 for classification and inspection of metal castings
· Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
· Competitive pricing structure
· Short project lead times and on-time shipping
l OEM & ODM l Mould design l Drawing design l Investment Casting l Heat treatment
l Machining l Surface treatment l Assembly l Packing l Export & Trading to whole world
l Fast response within 24 hours l Project management l After-sales service
Quality inspection at each stage,
1. Incoming material inspection 2. Inspection of work-in-progress
3. Finished product inspection 4. Random warehouse inspections