||Lost Wax Casting,Investment Casting
||Stainless Steel,304 316 2205 etc
||Casting+CNC machining+Surface treatment
||Polishing,Sand Blasting,Plating,Galvanized, Spray-Paint,etc
||Thickness>6mm, Length<1000mm, Weight:0.1kg-100kg
||Used in Fluid Equipment,Pump,Valve,metallurgy, automobile, aero, chemical, ship hardware ,engineering industry, etc.
Investment Casting Advantages
- Economic way to produce high definition, complex detail parts
- Reduced waste, labor time & machine time lowers cost
- Shorter labor time reduces lead times & costs
* Food and beverage processing equipment
* Pharmaceutical industry
* Medical instruments
* Safety equipment
* Gas industry
* Agricultural equipment
* Textile equipment
* Computing equipment
* General machinery
* Pumps and pipe fittings
* Hardware tools
* Sanitary fittings
A wax injection mold is designed and built to produce castings per customer specifications.
2. WAX PRODUCTION
A wax pattern is produced from the wax injection mold.
3. PATTERN ASSEMBLY
Wax patterns are attached to gating system by hot knife.
4. SHELL MAKING
The pattern assembly is dipped into a ceramic slurry, coated with a refractory material and dried. The process is repeated until the desired thickness and strength is achieved.
Using regulated steam pressure, an autoclave melts and remove the wax from the ceramic shells.
High temperature ovens cure and preheat the ceramic shells before pouring.
Pre-heated Ceramic cavities are poured with the molten metal.
The ceramic shell is removed by vibration knocking and the cluster is cleaned.
Castings are cut off from the gating system.
10.MACHINING,SURFACE FINISH,AND INSPECTION
After cut off and gate removal, all secondary finishing operations are performed. Each casting is inspected according to customer specifications and requirements.
We specialize in turning, drilling, tapping, and a variety of other machining capabilities to offer a complete product.
With these in-house turning capabilities, we also can quote your bar stock requirements, which complements
our investment casting line.
Why Choose Us
- Competitive pricing structure
- Expert engineering and design assistance
- Short project lead times and on-time shipping
- Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
- TS16949 for classification and inspection of metal castings
- Sample is available.
- OEM/ODM products are available.
- Superior quality compared to other suppliers.
- The raw material will be tested by German Spectrograph.
- Professional and reliable service through the whole procedure
- The 50,000 SQM factory and the newly founded Casting Workshop guarantees our capacity.
- The advanced equipments and qualified engineers ensures the quality of products.
- The professional sale team can provide you our best services.
1. In order to ensure the quality of the orders , our independent QC members to carry out strictly inspection at each stage
2. Incoming material inspection
3. Inspection of work-in -progress
4. Finished product inspection
5. Random warehouse inspections
6. All of our operations are strictly compliant with ISO 9001:2008 guidelines
We own automated casting lines CNC machining ,CMM inspection, spectrometers and MT testing equipment,