SGS 316L Stainless Steel Casting CNC Machining Bolts 3D Machined Precision Investment Casting Marine Parts
||Stainless Steel ,316 316L 2205
||lost wax casting process + Precision CNC Machining + Surface Treatment
||Client drawings , pattern, raw casting, machining, packing and delivery
||Plating, anodizing powder coating, spray-paint, electrophoresis
||Customized as customer's drawings
||DIN, AISI, ASTM, BS, JIS, etc
||To chart to sample production; OEM / ODM
||Small order is acceptable
||Accept FOB or customer designated shipping agent
||Standard export package(carton/wooden case/pallet)
Investment casting is an industrial process based on lost-wax casting, one of the oldest known metal-forming techniques.The term "lost-wax casting" can also refer to modern investment casting processes.
|Steam Turbine Pump
|Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
|Relief valve parts
|Overflow valve parts
|Plunger valve parts
|Instrument valve parts
|Control valve parts
|Regulating valve parts
1. TOOL MAKING
A wax injection mold is designed and built to produce castings per customer specifications.
2. WAX PRODUCTION
A wax pattern is produced from the wax injection mold.
3. PATTERN ASSEMBLY
Wax patterns are attached to gating system by hot knife.
4. SHELL MAKING
The pattern assembly is dipped into a ceramic slurry, coated with a refractory material and dried. The process is repeated until the desired thickness and strength is achieved.
Using regulated steam pressure, an autoclave melts and remove the wax from the ceramic shells.
6. SHELL PREHEAT
High temperature ovens cure and preheat the ceramic shells before pouring.
Pre-heated Ceramic cavities are poured with the molten metal.
8. KNOCK OUT
The ceramic shell is removed by vibration knocking and the cluster is cleaned.
9. CUT OFF
Castings are cut off from the gating system.
10. MACHINING,SURFACE FINISH,AND INSPECTION
After cut off and gate removal, all secondary finishing operations are performed. Each casting is inspected according to customer specifications and requirements.
We specialize in turning, drilling, tapping, and a variety of other machining capabilities to offer a complete product.
With these in-house turning capabilities, we also can quote your bar stock requirements, which complements
our investment casting line.
Why Choose Us
- Sample is available.
- OEM/ODM products are available.
- Professional and reliable service through the whole procedure
- Superior quality compared to other suppliers.
- The raw material will be tested by German Spectrograph.
- The 50,000 SQM factory and the newly founded Casting Workshop guarantees our capacity.
- The advanced equipments and qualified engineers ensures the quality of products.
- The professional sale team can provide you our best services.
1. In order to ensure the quality of the orders , our independent QC members to carry out strictly inspection at each stage
2. Incoming material inspection
3. Inspection of work-in -progress
4. Finished product inspection
5. Random warehouse inspections
6. All of our operations are strictly compliant with ISO 9001:2008 guidelines
We own automated casting lines CNC machining ,CMM inspection, spectrometers and MT testing equipment,