Advantages of Stainless Steel Castings
Stainless steel's biggest advantage is its excellent corrosion resistance. Unlike other materials, stainless steel investment castings have a built-in chromium oxide layer that provides exceptional anti-corrosive properties.
||Stainless Steel ,316 316L 2205
||lost wax casting process + Precision CNC Machining + Surface Treatment
||Client drawings , pattern, raw casting, machining, packing and delivery
||Plating, anodizing powder coating, spray-paint, electrophoresis
||Customized as customer's drawings
||DIN, AISI, ASTM, BS, JIS, etc
||To chart to sample production; OEM / ODM
||Small order is acceptable
||Accept FOB or customer designated shipping agent
||Standard export package(carton/wooden case/pallet)
||Pump, petroleum, smelting, foodstuff, power, papermaking, chemical, automobiles & motorcycles parts,Aviation, boiler heat, exchanger, gas metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc.
|Glass Clamp/Glass Spigot
|commercial/industrial kitchen equipment
- Exceptionally smooth finish on castings
- Casting accuracy of ± .005 per inch or better (capabilities of ±.003 when required)
- Production of large parts (35-40 pounds) and small or miniature detailed parts (1/10 ounce or less)
- Robotic molding system, adding strength in molds
- High or low quantity production
- Flexible, customizable design options
We specialize in turning, drilling, tapping, and a variety of other machining capabilities to offer a complete product.
With these in-house turning capabilities,We also can quote your bar stock requirements, which complements
our investment casting line.
Why Choose Us
ABLinox wants to become a high-end customized expert in stainless steel industry.
ABLinox have been cooperated with some TOP 500 enterprises in the world.
ABLinox wants to be your first-grade partner in near future.
l OEM & ODM l Mould design l Drawing design l Investment Casting l Heat treatment
l Machining l Surface treatment l Assembly l Packing l Export & Trading to whole world
Quality inspection at each stage,
1. Incoming material inspection 2. Inspection of work-in-progress
3. Finished product inspection 4. Random warehouse inspections