||Lost Wax Casting,Investment Casting
||Stainless Steel,304 316 2205 etc
||Casting+CNC machining+Surface treatment
||Polishing,Sand Blasting,Plating,Galvanized, Spray-Paint,etc
||Thickness>6mm, Length<1000mm, Weight:0.1kg-100kg
||Used in metallurgy, chemical, ship hardware ,engineering industry, etc.
Investment Casting Advantages
- Economic way to produce high definition, complex detail parts
- Reduced waste, labor time & machine time lowers cost
- Shorter labor time reduces lead times & costs
Food and beverage processing equipment
* Pharmaceutical industry
* Medical instruments
* Safety equipment
* Gas industry
* Agricultural equipment
* Textile equipment
* Computing equipment
* General machinery
* Pumps and pipe fittings
* Hardware tools
* Sanitary fittings
Mold Producing→Wax Injection→Cluster Assembly(Tree)→Sand Coating→Dewaxing→Burning→Chemical Analysis→Casting→Shell Removal→Part Removal→Finishing→Visual Inspection→Machining→Surface Treatment→Assembling→QC→Packing
We specialize in turning, drilling, tapping, and a variety of other machining capabilities to offer a complete product.
With these in-house turning capabilities, we also can quote your bar stock requirements, which complements
our investment casting line.
Why Choose Us
- Short project lead times and on-time shipping
- Expert engineering and design assistance
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
- Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
- Competitive pricing structure
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
- TS16949 for classification and inspection of metal castings
- Sample is available.
- OEM/ODM products are available.
- Professional and reliable service through the whole procedure
- Superior quality compared to other suppliers.
- The raw material will be tested by German Spectrograph.
- The 50,000 SQM factory and the newly founded Casting Workshop guarantees our capacity.
- The advanced equipments and qualified engineers ensures the quality of products.
- The professional sale team can provide you our best services.
1. In order to ensure the quality of the orders , our independent QC members to carry out strictly inspection at each stage
2. Incoming material inspection
3. Inspection of work-in -progress
4. Finished product inspection
5. Random warehouse inspections
6. All of our operations are strictly compliant with ISO 9001:2008 guidelines