Industrial Stainless Steel Casting Machined CNC machining parts customized casting parts
||Lost Wax Casting,Investment Casting
||Stainless Steel,304 316 2205 etc
||Casting+CNC machining+Surface treatment
||Polishing,Sand Blasting,Plating,Galvanized, Spray-Paint,etc
||Thickness>6mm, Length<1000mm, Weight:0.1kg-100kg
||Used in metallurgy, automobile, aero, chemical, ship hardware ,engineering industry, etc.
|Check valve parts
||Gate valve parts
|The electromagnetic valve parts
||Vent Valve parts
|Safety valve parts
||Ball valve parts
|Pressure relief valve parts
||Butterfly valve parts
|Relief valve parts
||Trap valve parts
|Overflow valve parts
||Steam trap parts
|Plunger valve parts
||plug valve parts
|Instrument valve parts
|Control valve parts
||Eye valve parts
|Regulating valve parts
||Blind valve parts
|Slag discharge valve parts
||Breathing valve parts
|Diaphragm valve parts
||Stop valve parts
|Diverter valve parts
||Shut-off valve parts
||Drain valve parts
|Sewage valve parts
||Exhaust valve parts
A wax injection mold is designed and built to produce castings per customer specifications.
2. WAX PRODUCTION
A wax pattern is produced from the wax injection mold.
3. PATTERN ASSEMBLY
Wax patterns are attached to gating system by hot knife.
4. SHELL MAKING
The pattern assembly is dipped into a ceramic slurry, coated with a refractory material and dried. The process is repeated until the desired thickness and strength is achieved.
Using regulated steam pressure, an autoclave melts and remove the wax from the ceramic shells.
High temperature ovens cure and preheat the ceramic shells before pouring.
Pre-heated Ceramic cavities are poured with the molten metal.
The ceramic shell is removed by vibration knocking and the cluster is cleaned.
Castings are cut off from the gating system.
10.MACHINING,SURFACE FINISH,AND INSPECTION
After cut off and gate removal, all secondary finishing operations are performed. Each casting is inspected according to customer specifications and requirements.
We specialize in turning, drilling, tapping, and a variety of other machining capabilities to offer a complete product.
With these in-house turning capabilities, we also can quote your bar stock requirements, which complements
our investment casting line.
Why Choose Us
- Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
- Competitive pricing structure
- Short project lead times and on-time shipping
- Expert engineering and design assistance
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
- TS16949 for classification and inspection of metal castings
- Sample is available.
- OEM/ODM products are available.
- Professional and reliable service through the whole procedure
- Superior quality compared to other suppliers.
- The raw material will be tested by German Spectrograph.
- The 50,000 SQM factory and the newly founded Casting Workshop guarantees our capacity.
- The advanced equipments and qualified engineers ensures the quality of products.
- The professional sale team can provide you our best services.
1. In order to ensure the quality of the orders , our independent QC members to carry out strictly inspection at each stage
2. Incoming material inspection
3. Inspection of work-in -progress
4. Finished product inspection
5. Random warehouse inspections
6. All of our operations are strictly compliant with ISO 9001:2008 guidelines
We own automated casting lines CNC machining ,CMM inspection, spectrometers and MT testing equipment,